Someone please help me!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ani, Nov 5, 2003.

  1. ani

    ani Guest

    I have a datalist control in my aspx page(this is
    paginated and everytime submits to itself). I am calling a
    function within my datalist that returns a html control
    (radio button ) in the form of the string. I also have asp
    server controls(labels) in the datalist. When the form is
    processed, I am retrieving the values of the radio buttons
    through Request.form. To retrieve the values of the asp
    server controls , I am using FindControl method. But this
    is written in the Page_Load method, so it returns the
    values of the current page before the page gets submitted.
    I want the values after the page gets submitted. How do I
    retrieve them.
    If I use onserverclick on my button (which is a html
    control with rollover capability <a href>) , the onclick
    doesn't work fine for validating the html controls. I
    don't have runat=server on my form tag when I have onclick
    attribute on the button. I am new to asp.net. I am not
    able to use both onclick and onserverclick at the same
    time. Why is it so..

    Please help!!
    ani, Nov 5, 2003