something about RequiredValidator

Kenny M.

I have a textBoxt associated to a RequiredFieldValidator and a Button

When the textbox is empty and I click the button the validator works fine,
but when the cursor is in the empty TextBoxt and I press Enter a PostBack is
fired.

Why the validator does not validate the empty TextBox in this case, and what
should I do?