Something for the experts!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jensen bredal, Apr 5, 2005.

  1. I have an asp.net web site which give access to computers based on approved
    IP numbers.

    One of the approved IP has a web site that need to include a page in my web
    site as
    an Iframe .

    The problem is that i do not want to grant access to my web site to all
    these computers requesting pages on my approved customers web site.

    I know that the Iframe will cause the users of my "friend site" to open
    an http connection to my site . And That will fail because
    their IPs are not allowed to connect to my site.

    I have the feeling that {WebRequest, Webresponse } can be used at my
    "friend site" to request my page and solve the problem.

    I just don't clearly see how that could be done.

    Can someone tell me how this problem can be solved?

    Many thanks in advance

    JB
    Jensen bredal, Apr 5, 2005