Something like phpMyAdmin but for MSSQL?

Edgardo Rossetto

Hello.

I'm desperately looking for somethign like phpMyAdmin but written in
ASP.NET for MSSQL. can anyone recommend me a software?

I'm also looking for a bug tracking system.

Can anyone point me out some software?

David Alpert

I found Web Data Administrator to be slow and klunky. Depending on
what you're looking for, the following MS apps might come in handy.
To my knowledge, they all support connecting to remote databases
(through IP,port syntax).

Specifically for MSSQL management software:
- MS Enterprise Manager (url?)

These two are web dev IDE's but each has an integrated DB management
panel (you can open an SQL or Access connection, create tables, modify
data, etc right in the IDE):

- Web Matrix
(http://www.asp.net/webmatrix/default.aspx?tabindex=4&tabid=46)

- Visual Web Dev 2005 Express
(http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/vwd/default.aspx)

Also, if you're good with coding SQL or want to learn, i've found
Imceda's Speed SQL IDE to be great software:

- http://www.sql-server-performance.com/speed_sql_ide_spotlight.asp
- http://www.imceda.com/SQL_IDE_Description.htm

Good luck!

David.

Rob Nicholson

I found Web Data Administrator to be slow and klunky. Depending on

Ahh, that's web apps for you :)