something like scheduling

ginjasvinja

Hi,I am new to this group,but I am also new in Java programming
world.I've started to work two weeks ago and I have no practise,so I
need help.I have to do some "small" application that do nothing else
but call other process (batch file) to start.My problem is: Batch file
has to wait for some time(5 seconds) before starts and main application
has to be finished after it invoke batch file (System.exit(0)).Does
anyone can help with some code sample or advice?
Sorry for bad English!
Draginja

Roedy Green

Hi,I am new to this group,but I am also new in Java programming
world.I've started to work two weeks ago and I have no practise,so I
need help.I have to do some "small" application that do nothing else
but call other process (batch file) to start.My problem is: Batch file
has to wait for some time(5 seconds) before starts and main application
has to be finished after it invoke batch file (System.exit(0)).Does
anyone can help with some code sample or advice?
Sorry for bad English!
Draginja

read these two entries and post me in the morning:

http://mindprod.com/jgloss/exec.html
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/thread.html