Somewhat OT: Weird Problem With Image

Wayne Wengert

I have a VB ASP.NET page that uploads photos (jpe, jpg or gif) and stores
them in a database table. Things usually work fine but I ran into one image
that causes an error ([SqlException: General network error. Check your
network documentation.]) when I attempt to update the table by adding a row
with the information on that image. Other images I've tried work fine (so
far!). I know it is not a case of the image being too big as the code checks
for a maximum size. Othe images with the same type and larger size work
fine? I have no idea how to track down the problem here? Any suggestions on
how to debug this are appreciated!

Wayne

========= Table Structure ===========
CREATE TABLE [UnitPhotos] (

[UnitID] [int] NOT NULL ,

[Filename] [varchar] (50) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL ,

[FileSize] [int] NULL ,

[ContentType] [varchar] (50) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL ,

[FileData] [image] NULL ,

CONSTRAINT [PK_UnitPhotos] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED

(

[UnitID]

) ON [PRIMARY]

) ON [PRIMARY] TEXTIMAGE_ON [PRIMARY]