    some browsers. Can anyone point me in the direction of some simple popup
    approaches which are cross browser that I could code myself :) might be a
    tall order I know.

    Chris, Jul 15, 2006

  2. Chris

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Chris wrote:

    > Does anyone know how browser compatible the son of suckerfish approach to
    > pop up menus is? It looks really cool but I have read there are problems in
    > some browsers.

    For drop-down menus, you're unlikely to find a better solution. (Other
    than abandoning drop-down menus entirely.)

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby Inkster, Jul 15, 2006

  3. Chris

    Usenet Guest

    In article <>, Chris wrote:
    > Does anyone know how browser compatible the son of suckerfish approach to
    > pop up menus is?

    I thought the main ("only"?) problem browser is IE, and apparently if they
    ever get around to releasing v7 it's coming back into line (is that a pig
    going past the window?).

    The suckerfish code includes the Java(script?) stuff to make them work in IE.
    I'm using them/it on our site without any apparent problems.

    Then again...

    :cool:
    Mark

    Usenet, Jul 16, 2006