Sorry - Anoher Question

Wizard

Hi All,

Sorry for been a pain in the ass, but im looking everywhere and can't seem
to find the answers.

I would like to build a small ASP based site.
I have 4 departments, and what i would like to do is have a list of
usernames and password.
I would like the department heads to have a logon and be able to see only
there departments usernames and password when they logon.
There is 4 people in our IT department who i would like to be able to see
all users and password for all departments

How would i go about this, i`ve been looking for some online examples but
can`t seem to find any info on anything like this
Could somebody possible give me a helping hand or poin me in the right
direction?

Many Thanks
Si

Kevin Spencer

Hi Si,

Do you want to use ASP or ASP.Net? You said ASP, but this is the ASP.Net
newsgroup.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Neither a follower nor a lender be.

Wizard

sorry yes, ASP.Net

Cheers
Si

Kevin Spencer said:
Hi Si,

Do you want to use ASP or ASP.Net? You said ASP, but this is the ASP.Net
newsgroup.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
.Net Developer
Neither a follower nor a lender be.

Kevin Spencer

Okay, so, you're in the right newsgroup. :-D

Next, we need to boil down your question into something that can be
answered. What is your specific problem? Do you need help designing such an
app, or are you having a specific problem building it? If so, what?