sorry I can't bear this, so I move to comp.lang.c.moderated

Franken Sense

In Dread Ink, the Grave Hand of FSX Did Inscribe:
goodbye

Posted using www.webuse.net

tschüß
--
Frank

And by the way, a few months ago, I trademarked the word 'funny.' So when
Fox calls me 'unfunny,' they're violating my trademark. I am seriously
considering a countersuit.
~~ Al Franken, in response to Fox's copyright infringement lawsuit

Kenny McCormack

Unfortunately I am using the web to post, and I cannot enable a killfile =(

I don't understand why you think you would want to killfile the
troublemakers here (Kiki, Chuckie, Jimmy, etc). Reading them is most of
the fun here.

As I've said so many times, you simply can't buy entertainment like the
recent Kiki/Chuckie threads.

Guest

Subject: "sorry I can't bear this, so I move to comp.lang.c.moderated"

is that newsgroup at all active?

It's unbelievable that after so many posts Chucky still thinks a number
is a range. It's like he is immune to ridicule. As for Keith - does he
really think he will convince Chucky? Simply astonishing thread.

At first it was funny. And then it became very unfunny.
But then it became funny again!

Keith Thompson

FSX said:
Unfortunately I am using the web to post, and I cannot enable a killfile =(

So get a real newsreader and a free or cheap NNTP server.

clc.moderated isn't bad, but it's painfully slow.

FSX

Keith Thompson said:
So get a real newsreader and a free or cheap NNTP server.

clc.moderated isn't bad, but it's painfully slow.

Yes I agree it's very slow... so I think I'll remain here too =( but please
trolls don't disturb my threads. Thanks.

Posted using www.webuse.net

jameskuyper

FSX wrote:
Yes I agree it's very slow... so I think I'll remain here too =( but please
trolls don't disturb my threads. Thanks.

Trolls generally don't pay attention to such requests.

CBFalconer

FSX said:
Unfortunately I am using the web to post, and I cannot enable
a killfile =(

Just get a reasonable newsreader. The only reason to use the web
is to waste working time on Usenet when your firm has banned Usenet
(foolishly). Modems are quite adequate for Usenet, and offline
reading will let you use about 15 minutes of connect time daily for
about 500 messages.

Antoninus Twink

Modems are quite adequate for Usenet, and offline reading will let you
use about 15 minutes of connect time daily for about 500 messages.

Meanwhile, back in 2009...

CBFalconer

Andrew said:
No, he is the one living in 2009 and not some distant utopia
where _all_ areas have fast cheap broadband internet access.

FYI Twink is a pure troll, better ignored or plonked.

Richard Bos

Andrew Smallshaw said:
No, he is the one living in 2009 and not some distant utopia where
_all_ areas have fast cheap broadband internet access.

Or, for that matter, want it.

Richard, intentionally on dial-up

Tony

FSX said:
Yes I agree it's very slow... so I think I'll remain here too =( but
please trolls don't disturb my threads. Thanks.

Posted using www.webuse.net

Next person to say 'troll' in here is getting a shoe up their arse! The
whole water-torture-esque-such posts are now illegal and you will be
prosecuted to the full extent of a big shoe. So let it be written.