sorry! i had changed it to c

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Guest, Mar 22, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    <> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:...

    Guest, Mar 22, 2005

    Jack Klein Guest

    On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:51:40 +0800, <> wrote
    in comp.lang.c:

    > <> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:...
    > > sorry! i am not prepense
    > > i write it in c , and comp it under win2k and freebsd5.3
    > >
    > > in freebsd
    > > p [ 294 ] ok
    > > 1048576
    > > Killed

    The point is that no matter what language you write it in, the
    limitations on how much memory your program can have are determined by
    the system, not by the C language, or any other language.

    If you want to know whether it is possible to allocate more memory
    under Windows, ask in a Windows group like
    news:comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32. For the same information
    about Free BSD, ask in a BSD group or mailing list.

    This is not a limitation of the C language, so the language can't tell
    you how to overcome it, if indeed you can at all. Maybe you can't.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

    Jack Klein, Mar 23, 2005