[sorry if ot] [mingw] Resources?

NoWhereMan

Hi all,
I'm having a problem with project ported from vc.net
When I compile the exe the 48x48 icons are compiled into the file, but what
is shown in explorer is 256 (or so it seems... anyway, it looks has it had
no alpha channel) color icon...
Also I've embedded a text file, and when I tried to load it
with/LockResource() etc it seems to be corrupted (opening the file on
reshacker and saving it again after a 'compile script', make it work!)

thanx if you'll be so kind to reply!

puppet_sock

NoWhereMan said:
I'm having a problem with project ported from vc.net
[windows resources problem snipped]

Your subject was correct. It is off topic here. You may get better
help in one of the windows news groups, or possibly something under
the microsoft.public.vc.* groups that are available at
groups.google.com

Actually, it's possible the answer is already in those news groups
and all you need to do is google for it.
Socks

NoWhereMan

Actually, it's possible the answer is already in those news groups
and all you need to do is google for it.

I've already googl'ed my question there with no success. If I hadn't I
wouldn't post my message here.
Anyway, sorry

bye