'sorry this function has been disabled'

Jonathan N. Little

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:12:12 GMT
Jonathan N. Little scribed:

-Er, "stuttered" perhaps? <g>

Yeah! Right! What *you* said!

Chaddy2222

Your reply to the OP showed up 4 times in a row :)
Oh yeah, I forgot all about that. <g>
I have been flat-out (well not really) I have just been waiting around
for a client a aprove a new design for a site I have been working on
this week.
That was all sorted today. I while trying to communicate with said
client have also been having problems with my email *which is kind of
bad when you are trying to get in contact with a client across the
other side of the world.
But hopefully all will be good now.

Jonathan N. Little

Chaddy2222 said:
Hmmm I don't really get what your trying to point out here mate.

That I flubbed the word so badly that I was not going to attempt to
correct it but just lateral to what Neredbojias said...