  1. MaryJo

    MaryJo Guest

    I just really need a answer for that question
    MaryJo, Dec 29, 2003

  2. William Tasso, Dec 30, 2003

  3. On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 16:44:30 +0200, "MaryJo" <>
    wrote:

    >I just really need a answer for that question

    42

    Nick

    --
    Nick Theodorakis

    nicholas_theodorakis [at] urmc [dot] rochester [dot] edu
    Nick Theodorakis, Dec 30, 2003
  4. MaryJo

    PeterMcC Guest

    William Tasso wrote:
    > MaryJo wrote:
    >> I just really need a answer for that question

    > yes

    I'm sorry but that's rubbish, William. It's only "yes" under specific
    circumstances that can't be guaranteed at the client end of the process. At
    best, you'd have to say "maybe".

    :)

    --
    PeterMcC
    inappropriate or offensive in any way,
    PeterMcC, Dec 30, 2003
  5. PeterMcC wrote:
    > William Tasso wrote:
    >> MaryJo wrote:
    >>> I just really need a answer for that question

    >> yes

    > I'm sorry but that's rubbish, William. It's only "yes" under specific
    > circumstances that can't be guaranteed at the client end of the
    > process. At best, you'd have to say "maybe".
    >
    > :)

    What can I say? I was cold, tired and lonely. A long way from home,
    needing comfort and the bars were shut.

    Toodle-pip
    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com