Sort Datagrid

malin

Hi

I have one question, can i sort DataGrid with two parameters ?
that's mind if i have three columns in dataggrid: First Name, Last
Name, Office

John, Smith, New York
John, Johnson, Oklahoma
Jeff, Jhonson, New York
Mug, Gates, New York

and when i click sort to Office i have sorted data but i have on more
Offices with this same Name, so i want when i sorted by Office the
second parameters sort with example Last Name.

The result i want:

Mug, Gates, New York
Jeff, Jhonson, New York
John, Smith, New York