    populated via a Oracle Stored Procedure?

    My grids(9 grids) have 8 columns and all but 2 columns must be sorttable.

    can this even be done if so any examples on how to do it?

    =?Utf-8?B?SUdvdFlvdXJEb3ROZXQ=?=, Aug 17, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SUdvdFlvdXJEb3ROZXQ=?=

    Laiju Skaria Guest

    U can do that by setting the AllowSorting Property of the grid to True. And
    then attach the appropriate handler to the SortCommand Event.

    cheers,
    Laiju

    "IGotYourDotNet" <> wrote in message
    > I need to make my grids sortable when the user clicks a header (I know how

    > do use using SQL) but how make the grids columns sorttable when the grids

    are

    Laiju Skaria, Aug 18, 2004

  3. but in using Srored procdures how would it work and do i have to a call a new
    routine to bind the grid again?

    =?Utf-8?B?SUdvdFlvdXJEb3ROZXQ=?=, Aug 18, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SUdvdFlvdXJEb3ROZXQ=?=

    Laiju Skaria Guest

    u can use the same sp, pass the sortorder as a param and return the records
    on the specified sort order..

    > but in using Srored procdures how would it work and do i have to a call a

    new
    > routine to bind the grid again?
    >

    > "Laiju Skaria" wrote:
    >
    > > U can do that by setting the AllowSorting Property of the grid to True.

    And
    > > then attach the appropriate handler to the SortCommand Event.
    > >
    > > cheers,
    > > Laiju
    > >
    > > "IGotYourDotNet" <> wrote in

    message