SortCommand Problem

Guest

Hello all,
I have a problem with SortCommand event.
When i click at a linkbutton with commandname property as "Sort",
the postback is raised, but don't execute SortCommand.

Somebody have any idea?

Thanks.

Dexter

Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MCAD.NET]

It is hard to say without seeing your code. But i will ask if u check
IsPostBack before binding it in page load. First of all page_load event is
fired then the others...

Elton W

Hi Dexter,

If you are talking about DataGrid sorting, the SortCommand
event is triggered by clicking column header Text that is
storable (with SortExpression), rather than clicking any
button. Clicking any button (or linkbutton) in datagrid
will trigger ItemCommand event.

HTH

Elton Wang
(e-mail address removed)