    Somebody have any idea?

    Thanks.

    Dexter
    =?Utf-8?B?RGV4dGVy?=, May 2, 2005

  2. It is hard to say without seeing your code. But i will ask if u check
    IsPostBack before binding it in page load. First of all page_load event is
    fired then the others...

    --

    Thanks,
    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN

    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MCAD.NET], May 2, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RGV4dGVy?=

    Elton W Guest

    Hi Dexter,

    If you are talking about DataGrid sorting, the SortCommand
    event is triggered by clicking column header Text that is
    storable (with SortExpression), rather than clicking any
    button. Clicking any button (or linkbutton) in datagrid
    will trigger ItemCommand event.

    HTH

    Elton Wang

    Elton W, May 2, 2005