    I need to sort an array of ints, but I can't find a "sort()" method
    anywhere. Can someone suggest a good solution? Thanks

    Rick

    Rick, Oct 12, 2003

  2. On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:15:23 +1000, Rick wrote:
    > I need to sort an array of ints, but I can't find a "sort()" method
    > anywhere. Can someone suggest a good solution? Thanks

    Where did you look? The JDK documentation contains an index that lists
    more than 20 different sort() methods.

    Almost all of them are in java.util.Arrays:
    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/util/Arrays.html

    /gordon

    Gordon Beaton, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Rick

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:15:23 +1000, Rick <rrquick@nospam-com> wrote or
    quoted :

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/sort.html

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Oct 12, 2003
  4. Rick

    ak Guest

    Roedy,

    I think that mindprod should be renamed to mindspam.

    Regards

    Andrei

    ak, Oct 12, 2003
  5. Rick

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 00:58:09 +0200, "ak" <> wrote
    or quoted :

    >I think that mindprod should be renamed to mindspam.

    I gave that guy a specific reference that answers his problem. That is
    not spam.

    To learn about what spam is see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/spam.html

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Oct 13, 2003
  6. "Roedy Green" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 00:58:09 +0200, "ak" <> wrote
    > or quoted :
    >

    > >I think that mindprod should be renamed to mindspam.

    > I gave that guy a specific reference that answers his problem. That is
    > not spam.
    >
    > To learn about what spam is see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/spam.html
    >

    > --
    > Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    LOL!

    George W. Cherry, Oct 13, 2003
  7. Ditto on LOL!

    Brian S O'Neill, Oct 13, 2003
  8. "ak" <> writes:

    > I think that mindprod should be renamed to mindspam.

    Well of course you do, you're a mindless dolt who doesn't know what
    spam is.

    Tor Iver Wilhelmsen, Oct 13, 2003
  9. Rick

    Harald Hein Guest

    "ak" wrote:

    > I think that mindprod should be renamed to mindspam.

    Oh sure it is not just envy? You offer your programming service in in
    "c to Java" discussion here in c.l.j.p you demonstrate very few Java
    knowledge.

    Roedy also offers his programming service, but has some clue and
    provides us with our unofficial FAQ. Now, who looks like an idiot, and
    who like a pilar of the community?

    Harald Hein, Oct 14, 2003
  10. Rick

    Phil... Guest

    kids play nice you are wasting my time

    Phil..., Oct 14, 2003
  11. Rick

    Harald Hein Guest

    "Phil..." wrote:

    > kids play nice you are wasting my time

    Then don't read news. Read a book.

    Harald Hein, Oct 15, 2003
  12. Rick

    Phil... Guest

    I'm tellin your mommie.

    Phil..., Oct 15, 2003
  13. Phil... <> scribbled the following:
    > I'm tellin your mommie.

    *PLONK*

    "My absolute aspect is probably..."
    - Mato Valtonen

    Joona I Palaste, Oct 15, 2003
  14. Rick

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    ak wrote:
    > Roedy,
    >
    > I think that mindprod should be renamed to mindspam.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Andrei

    Which part of "unsolicitied commercial message" are you confusing with
    Roedy's site?

    Please don't top post. Kittens die when you top post.

    alex

    Alex Hunsley, Oct 11, 2004