Sorted Array

Rick

Hi,

I need to sort an array of ints, but I can't find a "sort()" method
anywhere. Can someone suggest a good solution? Thanks

Rick

Harald Hein

ak said:
I think that mindprod should be renamed to mindspam.

Oh sure it is not just envy? You offer your programming service in in
"c to Java" discussion here in c.l.j.p you demonstrate very few Java
knowledge.

Roedy also offers his programming service, but has some clue and
provides us with our unofficial FAQ. Now, who looks like an idiot, and
who like a pilar of the community?

Phil...

kids play nice you are wasting my time

Harald Hein said:
Oh sure it is not just envy? You offer your programming service in in
"c to Java" discussion here in c.l.j.p you demonstrate very few Java
knowledge.

Roedy also offers his programming service, but has some clue and
provides us with our unofficial FAQ. Now, who looks like an idiot, and
who like a pilar of the community?

Alex Hunsley

ak said:
Roedy,

I think that mindprod should be renamed to mindspam.

Regards

Andrei

Which part of "unsolicitied commercial message" are you confusing with
Roedy's site?

Please don't top post. Kittens die when you top post.

alex