Sorting a datagrid

Reetu

Hi All,

I have developed a datagrid custom web control. I want to
provide the sorting functionality in that datagrid.

These are few links from where I tried learning how to
sort a datagrid..

After execution I dont see anything on the web form. None
of them seems to work fine.I dont know where I am going
wrong..

http://www.developerfusion.com/show/3801/7/

http://www.superdotnet.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=116

I would appreciate if I am provoded with a working example
that explains how to sort a datagrid dynamically.

Thanks & Regards,
-Reetuu