Sorting a datagrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Reetu, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. Reetu

    Reetu Guest

    Hi All,

    I have developed a datagrid custom web control. I want to
    provide the sorting functionality in that datagrid.

    These are few links from where I tried learning how to
    sort a datagrid..

    After execution I dont see anything on the web form. None
    of them seems to work fine.I dont know where I am going
    wrong..

    http://www.developerfusion.com/show/3801/7/

    http://www.superdotnet.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=116

    I would appreciate if I am provoded with a working example
    that explains how to sort a datagrid dynamically.

    Thanks & Regards,
    -Reetuu

    Reetu, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Reetu