Sorting algorithms in Axis and Tomcat

giveit

Hello,

I am very new to web services and have just started to learn how to use
Apache Axis 1.4 with Tomcat 5.5. I would like to write a Bubble Sort
program in java(amongst other sorting algorithms) so that I can test it
using a client to return an array of sorted elements. Is it possible to
send an array of unsorted numbers/texts/(i heard Objects would be
better?) to the server for it to be sorted? Or do I have to specify the
elements first at the Server end in the class file and then just run it
at the Client? Ideally I want to be able to easily choose what goes
into the array so that I don't have to keep editing the java files. I
have only gone through the examples in the Axis userguide so not sure
how to do this. Are there examples out there?

thanks in advance.

ZZyZX

Almost all Sun Java JDK after 1.1.7 have
\demo\applets\SortDemo\BubbleSortAlgorithm.java among others.
HTHs