Sorting data in Listbox/Dropdown lists

Sriram

hi,

i have loaded the listbox with the data from a database using dataset. i am
finding difficulty in sorting the data.
i am not able to find a method to sort data.

any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

thanks,

-sriram

Todd Thompson

You can add and remove rows if thats what you mean. If you mean the fields
within the rows then you would have to use the DataRow methods for the
specific row. I'm thinking though that DataView doesn't hold the data
itself but that it simply presents the DataSet's data. So you can have
multiple DataViews of the same DataSet and changes made to one DataView
would actually be changed in the DataSet. As a consequence you would have
to synchronize any writes (documentation confirms this).

Todd Thompson

Sriram

hi todd,

i have tried it but i am not able to get the syntax working properly. i am
finding difficulty in populating the data with dataview. any suggestions.

thanks,

-sriram