    If any of you know any solution , please let me know.

    Thanks a lot.

    Laszlo

    Laszlo Csabi, Apr 22, 2004

  2. this should be working for you. controls must be added to the header column.
    Obviously, if you hide the header, there will be no sorting functionality
    available. Are you removing controls before adding them? you can google this
    group for "sorting and webdings" to find out how to do it. It's been covered
    in here in sufficient detail.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]