Sorting link disappear when put control in the header

Laszlo Csabi

HI guys,

I have a datagrid with 5 coloums. What I want to achive is put a button or a
checkbox into each header of the coloums and when fires an event then hide
that coloumn, also want to make those coumns sortable. As soon as I put a
control in the header I lost my sorting option.

Has anybody met with this scenario?
If any of you know any solution , please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

Laszlo

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

this should be working for you. controls must be added to the header column.
Obviously, if you hide the header, there will be no sorting functionality
available. Are you removing controls before adding them? you can google this
group for "sorting and webdings" to find out how to do it. It's been covered
in here in sufficient detail.