Sorting list alphabetically

Igor Korot

Hi, ALL,
I need to perform a subj.
Looking at the Google I found following thread with explanation:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36139/how-do-i-sort-a-list-of-strings-in-python

However, doing this in my python shell produces an error:

C:\Documents and Settings\Igor.FORDANWORK\My Documents\GitHub\webapp>python
Python 2.7.5 (default, May 15 2013, 22:43:36) [MSC v.1500 32 bit
(Intel)] on win32
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
File "c:\python27\lib\locale.py", line 547, in setlocale
return _setlocale(category, locale)
locale.Error: unsupported locale setting
What is wrong with this?

Thank you.