sorting multiple different entries using Perl

rusneht

Hi All ,
Am not sure which way to go to handle this case; hence am looking for
suggestions.

Data that I need to handle is this:

/vob/dir/file1@@/br1/10
/vob/dir/file1@@/br1/9
/vob/dir/file1@@/br1/8
/vob/dir/file2@@/br1/3
/vob/dir/file4@@/br1/7

I would like to extract from this list, not unique values, but an
output like this :

/vob/dir/file1@@/br1/10
/vob/dir/file1@@/br1/8
/vob/dir/file2@@/br1/3
/vob/dir/file4@@/br1/7

As you can see if a file has multiple entrues I would like to take
most recent and old ones from list; if only one entry for a file only
that needs to be extracted.

Any ideas or suggestions ?

--TIA,
Ramthen