    Any suggestions?

    TIA

    Jeffrey.
    UJ, May 20, 2005

  2. UJ

    EJD Guest

    Hi Jeffrey,

    When you click on the header image is it posting back at all? Are
    there other columns in the same DG that aren't images set to sort that
    actually work or is it off for all of them?

    I've noticed that sometimes after changing a datagrid in a relatively
    simple way that the DG seems to lose its link to the event handlers
    I've defined for it.

    You've probably already done this, but if you look in the designer view
    properties Event section, is there still something in the SortCommand
    slot?

    Sometimes I've had to copy and paste the code I had defined in an event
    handler for paging or ItemDataBound into the same function after I had
    to readd it.

    Let me know if that helps, but if it's not even close, and if this
    isn't a completely absurd waste of time, can you add a new version of
    the DG or copy the DG and and test it?

    HTH.
    EJD, May 22, 2005

  3. UJ

    UJ Guest

    If I put a header image in - it's acting like the OnSort isn't getting fired
    (I've got a break point in the code on the first line of the routine.)
    Without the header graphic, it stops at the break point.

    Guess I'm going to have to do it all manually. Too bad.....

    Thanks.

    UJ, May 23, 2005