    get that? I couldn't find anything on Google.

    Thanks,
    Mike

    Tux, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Tux <> writes:

    > I recall a post (think it was here) about a week ago that someone had
    > compiled the CVS release into a zipped tar. Does anyone know where I can
    > get that? I couldn't find anything on Google.

    Can't u download the cvs version?

    Do this:

    # cvs -d :pserver::/cvsroot/boa-constructor login

    now press Enter

    # cvs -z3 -d :pserver::/cvsroot/boa-constructor co boa

    More infos at: http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=1909

    --
    Lawrence "Rhymes" Oluyede
    http://loluyede.blogspot.com

    Lawrence Oluyede, Oct 5, 2003

  3. Tux

    Tux Guest

    Lawrence Oluyede wrote:

    > Can't u download the cvs version?

    Thanks for the instructions. I didn't know how to use cvs. It worked just
    fine.

    Mike

    Tux, Oct 5, 2003