Soul wrenching JNLP blues

JavaEnquirer

I seem to have a problem that whenever I add arguments to my jnlp file
to be passed as parameters to the main method of the target
application, they all come out as null!

I'm passing three parameters, but the target application seems to
retrieve three nulls, so something is getting passed i.e. I'm not
getting an ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exceptions. I've also cleared out the
JWS caches. Anyone encountered anything similar?

( Works fine when I pass the command line args in manually )

<application-desc
main-class="com.ccc.moose.client.swing.ndl.MappingApplicationImpl">
<argument>DAVID</argument>
<argument>JONES</argument>
<argument>SB23 4KY</argument>
</application-desc>

Many thanks in advance. ( AGAIN! )

Andrew Thompson

<application-desc
main-class="com.ccc.moose.client.swing.ndl.MappingApplicationImpl">
<argument>DAVID</argument>
<argument>JONES</argument>
<argument>SB23 4KY</argument>

What happens if change this to any of these three..
<argument>SB234KY</argument>
<argument>SB23%204KY</argument>
<argument>"SB23 4KY"</argument>
?

(BTW - I'm just asking questions based on WAG's here)