    It did not work with the latter.

    As i am not knowing to much on javascript, i have to ask here....

    Hans

    me, May 12, 2005

  2. me

    me Guest

    "me" <> schreef in bericht
    news:d5v2tc$20e$1.ov.home.nl...
    >I asked this before in another newsgroup, but did not get an answer. But I
    >still would like it to work under firefox....
    >
    > http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/script2/soundlink.shtml
    >
    > How to alter this so it also works with firefox.
    > I did place this code in one of my pages and tested in with both ie and
    > ff.
    > It did not work with the latter.
    >
    > As i am not knowing to much on javascript, i have to ask here....
    >
    > Hans

    Or other solutions to get the same/similar effect. The sound has to play
    about 5 times and that stop as it will be annoying if it plays on. The
    options without java (set the sound as background a few times to play) do
    not work consistent under multiple different browsers. So i did try this
    javascript which allows my visitor to choose themselves how often they want
    to hear the short sound.

    Hans

    Hans

    me, May 12, 2005