    my website, either a wav or mp3?

    --
    Gaffer

    Gaffer, Sep 16, 2005

  2. __/ [Gaffer] on Friday 16 September 2005 17:49 \__

    > Is it possible for me to make a sound play when an image is hovered over
    > on my website, either a wav or mp3?

    Not if your follow Web standards. The only way for you to do this is to
    involve Flash, in which case the button becomes invisible, hence
    inaccessible, to visitors who block Flash or have not installed it.

    Stick to simplicity. Many people listen to music as they surf the 'Net.

    Roy

    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz | Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
    http://Schestowitz.com | SuSE Linux | PGP-Key: 74572E8E

    Roy Schestowitz, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Gaffer

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:49:41 GMT, "Gaffer"
    <> wrote:

    : Is it possible for me to make a sound play when an image is hovered over on
    : my website, either a wav or mp3?

    Javascript's onmouseover. Or Flash.

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, Sep 16, 2005
  4. My page is a mess (I'm just trying things out), but you can cut and paste
    stuff you need from there:

    http://freespace.virgin.net/phil.houghton/test1c.html

    +e

    The Eclectic Electric, Sep 17, 2005