    Is this somewhere available ?

    Many thanks,

    Axel Kowald

    Axel Kowald, Dec 6, 2003

  2. Axel Kowald

    James Hu Guest

    On 2003-12-06, Axel Kowald <> wrote:
    > I'm looking for C or C++ source code for doing independent component
    > analysis. Is this somewhere available ?

    Try comp.sources.wanted, or comp.software-eng.

    -- James

    James Hu, Dec 6, 2003

  3. Axel Kowald

    Jack Klein Guest

    On 6 Dec 2003 03:51:11 -0800, (Axel Kowald) wrote
    in comp.lang.c:

    > Hello everybody,
    >
    > I'm looking for C or C++ source code for doing independent component analysis.
    > Is this somewhere available ?
    >
    > Many thanks,
    >
    > Axel Kowald

    First, asking for source code is off-topic here. Try a Google search.

    Second, your request is so vague as to be absolutely meaningless.
    There are an enormous number of fields where certain things are called
    "components".

    There are mechanical components in mechanical engineering.

    There are electrical components in electronics engineering.

    There are software components in software engineering.

    ....and so on.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

    Jack Klein, Dec 7, 2003
  4. On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 00:15:09 GMT, in comp.lang.c , Jack Klein
    <> wrote:

    >On 6 Dec 2003 03:51:11 -0800, (Axel Kowald) wrote
    >in comp.lang.c:
    >
    >> I'm looking for C or C++ source code for doing independent component analysis.
    >> Is this somewhere available ?

    >Second, your request is so vague as to be absolutely meaningless.
    >There are an enormous number of fields where certain things are called
    >"components".

    I suspect he's talking about the mathematical concept. To the OP:
    comp.programming might be a better start, or an algorithmics group

    --
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, Dec 7, 2003
  5. On Sun, 7 Dec 2003, Mark McIntyre wrote:

    > On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 00:15:09 GMT, in comp.lang.c , Jack Klein
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On 6 Dec 2003 03:51:11 -0800, (Axel Kowald) wrote
    >>in comp.lang.c:
    >>
    >>> I'm looking for C or C++ source code for doing independent component analysis.
    >>> Is this somewhere available ?

    >>Second, your request is so vague as to be absolutely meaningless.
    >>There are an enormous number of fields where certain things are called
    >>"components".

    > I suspect he's talking about the mathematical concept. To the OP:
    > comp.programming might be a better start, or an algorithmics group

    To the OP: comp.dsp is the correct group for ICA.

    Tak-Shing

    Tak-Shing Chan, Dec 7, 2003