source code for process program

Blah

Hello, this seemed to be the most relevant newsgroup so I'll put my
request here. What would be a simple source code (email if too large)
for a simple program that will run continously in background and
terminate a specified process (for example) blah.exe as soon as its
started in Windows NT? Or would this be difficult to program? Sort of
like opening the task manager and closing a program but automatic.

If the code itself is too much of a hassle a general description
and/or some hints about how to go about the project would be helpful
too..

thanks

JKop

Blah posted:
Hello, this seemed to be the most relevant newsgroup so I'll put my
request here. What would be a simple source code (email if too large)
for a simple program that will run continously in background and
terminate a specified process (for example) blah.exe as soon as its
started in Windows NT? Or would this be difficult to program? Sort of
like opening the task manager and closing a program but automatic.

If the code itself is too much of a hassle a general description
and/or some hints about how to go about the project would be helpful
too..

thanks

Firstly, sign up to your nearest virus club.

Then look-up GetModuleHandle in MSDN and go from there.
ExitProcess too, look that one up.

-JKop

Phlip

Blah said:
Hello, this seemed to be the most relevant newsgroup

It ain't. Please use http://groups.google.com to find the best newsgroup for
a question. You run the risk of finding the answer before you must post,
too.
so I'll put my
request here. What would be a simple source code (email if too large)
for a simple program that will run continously in background and
terminate a specified process (for example) blah.exe as soon as its
started in Windows NT? Or would this be difficult to program? Sort of
like opening the task manager and closing a program but automatic.

Google for my street name and "killall":

http://groups.google.com/[email protected]

Blah

JKop said:
Blah posted:

Firstly, sign up to your nearest virus club.

Then look-up GetModuleHandle in MSDN and go from there.
ExitProcess too, look that one up.

-JKop

Thanks, but if I really wanted to do that wouldn't I have saved a load
of time by also asking if I could get it to propagate over email,
overwrite a boot sector, and be able execute automatically without
being put in the startup folder?

I appreciate your contribution though...