    book. However, Wrox, the publisher, does not have download code for this
    book. Could anybody suggest any site from where I can get the download of
    source code for this book? Thanks in advance. Regards.

    Jack, Dec 23, 2005

  2. Jack

    McKirahan Guest

    "Jack" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > I got this book for some time. I need to download the source code for this
    > book. However, Wrox, the publisher, does not have download code for this
    > book. Could anybody suggest any site from where I can get the download of
    > source code for this book? Thanks in advance. Regards.

    http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTitle/productCd-0764543636,descCd-download_
    code.html

    McKirahan, Dec 23, 2005

  3. Jack

    McKirahan Guest

    "McKirahan" <> wrote in message
    > "Jack" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > I got this book for some time. I need to download the source code for

    this
    > > book. However, Wrox, the publisher, does not have download code for this
    > > book. Could anybody suggest any site from where I can get the download

    of
    > > source code for this book? Thanks in advance. Regards.

    http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTitle/productCd-0764543636,descCd-download_
    > code.html

    Sorry, I forgot to use <URL:>

    <URL:http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTitle/productCd-0764543636,descCd-down
    load_code.html>

    McKirahan, Dec 23, 2005
  4. Jack

    McKirahan Guest

    "McKirahan" <> wrote in message
    > "McKirahan" <> wrote in message
    > > "Jack" <> wrote in message
    > > > Hi,
    > > > I got this book for some time. I need to download the source code for

    > this
    > > > book. However, Wrox, the publisher, does not have download code for

    this
    > > > book. Could anybody suggest any site from where I can get the download

    > of
    > > > source code for this book? Thanks in advance. Regards.

    http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTitle/productCd-0764543636,descCd-download_
    > > code.html
    > >

    > Sorry, I forgot to use <URL:>

    <URL:http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTitle/productCd-0764543636,descCd-down
    > load_code.html>

    Which didn't seem to make a difference!

    McKirahan, Dec 23, 2005
  5. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Thanks McKirahan for your help. Actually this link is getting me to the site
    download for Beginning Active Server Pages 3.0 with topic stating ASP.NET. Is
    there any other link that would lead me to download the source code for
    'Professional Active Server Pages 3.0'? Thanks.

    Jack, Dec 23, 2005
  6. Jack

    McKirahan Guest

    "Jack" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks McKirahan for your help. Actually this link is getting me to the

    site
    > download for Beginning Active Server Pages 3.0 with topic stating ASP.NET.

    Is
    > there any other link that would lead me to download the source code for
    > 'Professional Active Server Pages 3.0'? Thanks.

    [snip]

    <URL:http://support.apress.com/books.asp?bID=1861002610&s=0&Go=Select+Book>

    Per:

    URL:http://p2p.wrox.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10336&SearchTerms=Professional,Ac
    tive,Server,Pages,3.0

    McKirahan, Dec 23, 2005
  7. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Thanks a lot McKirahan for this link. This time, I could go to the zipped
    file and download the whole source code. Best regards.

    Jack, Dec 27, 2005