Source code reverse engineering with graphviz output.

bradphelan

Hi all,

Does anybody know of open source reverse engineering tools that can
flowchart C/C++ code? I've checked Red Hat source-navigator but the
resolution is only at the call tree level and I am interested in more
detail such as branching and looping within a function.

Cheers

Brad

bradphelan

bradphelan said:
Hi all,

Does anybody know of open source reverse engineering tools that can
flowchart C/C++ code? I've checked Red Hat source-navigator but the
resolution is only at the call tree level and I am interested in more
detail such as branching and looping within a function.

Cheers

Brad

I'll preempt being flamed by saying I am redirecting to

comp.software-eng

Rod Pemberton

bradphelan said:
I'll preempt being flamed by saying I am redirecting to

comp.software-eng

(But, you didn't post to comp.software-eng or set follow-ups to there from
comp.lang.c, which are now set. BTW, comp.compilers would've probably been
a better choice than comp.software-eng. But, it's going where you
requested.)

The answer your original question is: Yes. But I've not used any of these,
so I don't know how well they'll work for you.

CTool Library (call-graph generator, source transformations)
http://ctool.sourceforge.net/

GNU Cflow graph of C source flow
http://www.gnu.org/software/cflow/
cflow-2.0.tar.gz