Source of Network Pong in Java please ?

freeposte

Good day dears members of the comp.lang.java.programmer. Please, could
You please show me where could I find the source code of the classic
game "Pong" for two players in a network. The two clients are connected
by a server.

Thank-You

freeposte

Knute Johnson

freeposte said:
Good day dears members of the comp.lang.java.programmer. Please, could
You please show me where could I find the source code of the classic
game "Pong" for two players in a network. The two clients are connected
by a server.

Thank-You

freeposte

freeposte:

I don't know of a two player networked pong game but it sounds like a
fun thing to write. I wrote a single player applet a while back as an
exercise. If you want you can use that as a starting point.

http://www.frazmtn.com/~knute/Pong.java