    packages can be found?

    Thanks.

    Jon Turner

    Jon Turner, Dec 26, 2003

  2. Jon Turner

    David Bishop Guest

    Jon Turner wrote:

    > Is there someplace on the web where all the IEEE standard
    > packages can be found?

    You've hit one of my pet peeves here.

    IEEE will not let us put this source code on a public site. We
    can get the code working, get it balloted, then we have to take it
    off line. If you want the actual source code, you have to get a
    copy of the IEEE spec (from the IEEE). In some cases, you even have
    to type the thing in.

    This has caused all kinds of nasty problems, but the IEEE wants
    their money for the volunteer efforts we have put in. Thus....

    --
    NAME: David W. Bishop INTERNET:

    David Bishop, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Mike Treseler, Dec 28, 2003