SourceSafe Checkout or Edit??

Brian

What is this?
Why do I not get a "View" option?

I want to double-click on a webform to see its design, but
SourceSafe or Visual Studio keeps forcing me to check it out or edit
it. What am I doing wrong?

Is there some way to stop STUDIO from altering a webform unless you
click something?

Thanks,
Brian

CT

Brian,

You can change the source control options from the Source Control > General
category of the Options dialog box (Tools > Options menu item). There's an
option named "when checked-in items are edited" which you can set to Do
nothing, in which case any attempts at editing results in a beep.

Brian

Thanks, I will try that.

-Brian