    click something?

    Thanks,
    Brian
    Brian, May 6, 2004

  2. Brian

    CT Guest

    Brian,

    You can change the source control options from the Source Control > General
    category of the Options dialog box (Tools > Options menu item). There's an
    option named "when checked-in items are edited" which you can set to Do
    nothing, in which case any attempts at editing results in a beep.

    --
    Carsten Thomsen
    Enterprise Development with VS .NET, UML, and MSF

    CT, May 7, 2004

  3. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Thanks, I will try that.