South Carolina Ruby Conference -- Call for Proposals

Jason Dew

I have the pleasure of announcing the first annual South Carolina Ruby
Conference. It will be held on October 18th in Columbia, SC at the
University of South Carolina. If you have a talk that you would like to
give, please go to http://scrubyconf.colaruby.org/proposals/new and submit
your idea. Proposals are due by September 15th. More information about the
conference will be available in the coming weeks. I look forward to seeing
your proposals,

Lake Denman

Jason said:
I have the pleasure of announcing the first annual South Carolina Ruby
Conference. It will be held on October 18th in Columbia, SC at the
University of South Carolina. If you have a talk that you would like to
give, please go to http://scrubyconf.colaruby.org/proposals/new and
submit
your idea. Proposals are due by September 15th. More information about
the
conference will be available in the coming weeks. I look forward to
seeing
your proposals,

Great! I'm up in North Carolina, so Columbia is only about a two hour
drive. Good to go!

Lake