    between Need help making money? and Chat Live! click here

    How can I fix this error for my 93% IE users..

    , Mar 26, 2006

  2. Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, quothed:

    > http://209.144.81.115/test/frame.html if you look at the top frame in
    > Firefox all of the text on the right side (in the right div, fits
    > perfectly, view 800x600+) if you look at it in IE theres spacing in
    > between Need help making money? and Chat Live! click here
    >
    > How can I fix this error for my 93% IE users..

    No difference here (-XP,sp2).

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Mar 26, 2006

  3. kchayka Guest

    wrote:
    > http://209.144.81.115/test/frame.html if you look at the top frame in
    > Firefox all of the text on the right side (in the right div, fits
    > perfectly, view 800x600+)

    Hmmm... so what happens if the visitor uses a narrower window, or
    overrides your puny text size?
    <URL:http://kchayka.c-net.us/test/screenshots/209.144.81.115.png>

    > How can I fix this error for my 93% IE users..

    Don't use frames. You have set a precise height on that top frame that
    requires use of a precise font at a precise size (or smaller). Those of
    us who cannot abide by your settings are out of luck. I had no idea
    there was more content in the frame than what I initially saw. I had to
    disable my minimum font size setting to see what you were talking about.
    I surely wouldn't do that under normal circumstances.

    It will be much easier to design a flexible layout that gracefully
    adapts to various browsing environments if you ditch the frames.

    The rest should naturally fall into place, even for IE.

    kchayka, Mar 26, 2006