Space in path not working with Images

Magnus Blomberg

Hello!

When loading a path with spaces to Image.ImageURL from an SQL database, the
picture is not shown.
The path in the Image becomes Xxxxxx%2520xxx and is not working. In another
application the path becomes Xxxxx%20xxxx and does work. The different
between these are that the working one has an relative path inside the web
site and the the not working web has absolute path to a disk in our network.
I have checked the incoming stream of the path from the database and it is
the same, only ASCII 32 for a space.

Well, the truth is I working with the beta version of VS.Net 2005, so it
might be a bug, but I broadcast this qustion anyway.

Any ideas (without: Don't use a beta version).
/Magnus

Kirby Turner

Sounds like a Encode/Decode problem. My guess is that the URL which
looks like Xxxxx%20xxxx is being Encode resulting in Xxxxx%2520xxxx.
The encode value for the percent sign (%) is %25.

-KIRBY