Space separate combined words

Andreas.Burman

Hi

I have a file congaing a list of combined words i.e 'carequipment',
'fishfood', 'thelittlemermaid'. I need an idea on how to add a space
between each "real" word and save it as a new file. In the case when
the combined word can be split in more than one way I guess matching
the largest one would be fine.

The file I want to run this on is rather huge over 250000 combined
words so I would appreciate if the solution also is efficient...

/Andreas

Bo Lindbergh

I have a file congaing a list of combined words i.e 'carequipment',
'fishfood', 'thelittlemermaid'. I need an idea on how to add a space
between each "real" word and save it as a new file.

Trying to correct some Swenglish, eh? :)

It sounds like a trie loaded with a dictionary of real words would
be useful here. There are probably several trie classes available
from CPAN.

/Bo Lindbergh