Spammers use Ruby to write evil Spambots ! ! !

Brian Raab

Yes, that's true, they are writing spambots that spam everything, so
Ruby probably is a WMD and the US government will ban it.

So better nuke the spammers before it's too late...

David Ross

Brian said:
Yes, that's true, they are writing spambots that spam everything, so
Ruby probably is a WMD and the US government will ban it.

So better nuke the spammers before it's too late...
As the moronic slashdotters will say.. rating: (-1, troll)

Martin DeMello

David Ross said:
As the moronic slashdotters will say.. rating: (-1, troll)

Speaking of slashdot trolls, I found this:

"my fp program is written in ruby. i tried to keep it extremely
hierarchal and object-oriented. the proxies are stored in mysql tables,
and the application is multithreaded. it uses the light-mode urls,
which, although horrible, are, i believe, the most efficient way to get
data out of slashdot about the stories. if you know differently, i would
certainly like to hear it."

martin