SPAN around dynamically generated TABLE ROW??

Jack Black

Not even sure where to start on this one... I need to be able to
either:

a) set up a SPAN around a dynamically-generated table row (using
TableRow object), or
b) apply an "onmouseover" property to a given row in a
dynamically-generated table.

Any thoughts??? This is me looking perplexed (and no, don't say "Just
put a DIV around it!")...
Jack

Jack Black

Quick update:

I've been able to get an ONMOUSEOVER to work at the cell level
(setting objCell.Attributes.Add() ) , but:

1) ONMOUSEOUT doesn't work at the cell level, and
2) ONMOUSEOVER doesn't work at all for rows

Still perplexed! Any suggestions??

Thanks!
Jack