Span form tag between two custom controls

Martin Strojek

Hi,

i'm getting in custom controls and found out that they are
a good way to prevent <!-- #include tags in my page.
But i have a problem to span the asp.net form tag over two controls.

The starting form - tag is in my headercontrol which contains the
html output up to the beginning of the content. the end tag is
in another control which is placed after the content part of the page.

On page load it says "Unexpected end of file looking for </form> tag."
Is there a workaround?
Unfortunately i need the opening form tag in the header because my
navigation contains some search field and LinkButtons.

Any suggestions?

Thanks & best regards
Martin
(e-mail address removed)