Span in an ASP TableRow

Coleen

Hi all :) I have the following code, and need it to break specifically at a
point in the span, but I am unable to get it to break exactly where I want
it to.

<asp:TableCell CssClass="table" width="170px" wrap="true">
break HERE!
</asp:TableCell>

It keeps wrapping - even if I take the wrap="true" statement out. Any
suggestions as to how I get it to break exactly on the </span> ?

Thanks

Coleen

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

What do you mean by break exactly?
Can't you use a break tag <br> there?

coleenholley

Funny thing that <br> - I tried that last week and got a syntax error. I just tried again, just to make sure I wasn't missing something, yep - I was missing something! Thanks - I must'a had the sytanx wrong last week becasue now it works! Thanks a bunch, sorry to bug any one :) Coleen