Span onclick

UKuser

Hi,

I managed to get a script working earlier with a span onclick
function, however for whatever reason Firefox is just not playing
ball. A very simple test script is:

<script>
function tell(){
alert('test')
}
</script>

onclick='return tell();'>hello</span></p>

In IE this works fine but not my FF. I've restarted the program and as
I say - managed to get it working. Just annoying me that its not
working now.

Thanks

UKuser

Hi,

I managed to get a script working earlier with a span onclick
function, however for whatever reason Firefox is just not playing
ball. A very simple test script is:

<script>
function tell(){
alert('test')
}
</script>

onclick='return tell();'>hello</span></p>

In IE this works fine but not my FF. I've restarted the program and as
I say - managed to get it working. Just annoying me that its not
working now.

Thanks

IGNORE ME - it doesnt help turning of Javascript for test purposes and
forgetting to turn it back on!!

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

UKuser said:
[...]
onclick='return tell();'>hello</span></p>

In IE this works fine but not my FF. I've restarted the program and as
I say - managed to get it working. Just annoying me that its not
working now.
[...]

IGNORE ME - it doesnt help turning of Javascript for test purposes and
forgetting to turn it back on!!

Hopefully this helps you to see the *actual* error of your approach.

PointedEars