    Comments to appear under client, address, state, city, zip and span it so
    there is more room for comments.

    Thank you for your help.
    Eagle, May 10, 2005

  2. Eagle

    Elton W Guest

    Hi Eagle,

    Although it's possible to achieve your goal by datagrid,
    it's better to use datalist or repeater. In following URL,
    it gives you some hint for data control selection.

    url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/aspnet-
    whenusedatawebcontrols.asp

    HTH

    Elton Wang

    others? For instance
    >I have fields Client, Address, State, City, Zip,

    Comments. I would like

    Elton W, May 10, 2005

  3. Eagle

    Eagle Guest

    Thanks for your help. I don't understand the DataList -- I still want it to
    be in columns with one header above each column and I don't seem to be able
    to achieve that. Can you direct me to some samples of how to accomplish
    that?

    Eagle, May 18, 2005