Spartan 3an Rotary Encoder

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by CreeD_XIII, Jun 23, 2009.

  1. CreeD_XIII

    CreeD_XIII

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    there is anyone can show me an example how to use Xilinx spartan 3an rotary encoder.
    just simple vhdl project when rotary turn right then led display sift to right.

    Im trying so many ways and the state never change from initial state.
    thx before

    rotary works
    clkwise rot_a = '1' rot_b = '1'
    rot_a = '0' rot_b = '1'
    rot_a = '0' rot_b = '0'
    rot_a = '1' rot_b = '0'
    rot_a = '1' rot_b = '1'

    I use if inside if until all condition is covered. and didnt works

    Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
    CreeD_XIII, Jun 23, 2009