spawn under windows

Tieum

Hello,

To launch a new process under windows I use the spawn command spawnvp

spawnvp(_P_NOWAIT, cmd, ppTab);
with ppTab containing [ /C, myprog.bat ]

myprog.bat does produce output.

If I launch this from within DevStudio 6.0 I see the outbut in the window

If I launh it as a stand-alone program, the cmd window that opens show
nothing ...

Does anybody have any idea about how to solve this ?

Thank you

Tieum

Tieum

Tieum said:
Hello,

To launch a new process under windows I use the spawn command spawnvp

spawnvp(_P_NOWAIT, cmd, ppTab);
with ppTab containing [ /C, myprog.bat ]

myprog.bat does produce output.

If I launch this from within DevStudio 6.0 I see the outbut in the window

If I launh it as a stand-alone program, the cmd window that opens show
nothing ...

Does anybody have any idea about how to solve this ?

Thank you

Tieum

If anayone is interessed, I solved this by using _P_DETACH instead of
_P_NOWAIT.

Tieum