SPE (Stani's Python Editor) web site?

John DeRosa

SPE's site (http://pythonide.stani.be/) has been inaccessible to me
for at least a day. Can anyone else get to it?

I looked on Google and didn't see any new locations for SPE. Has it
recently moved to somewhere else? I dimly recall a post by Stani
wherein he said he might move the site, but I can't find it...

John

Larry Bates

John said:
SPE's site (http://pythonide.stani.be/) has been inaccessible to me
for at least a day. Can anyone else get to it?

I looked on Google and didn't see any new locations for SPE. Has it
recently moved to somewhere else? I dimly recall a post by Stani
wherein he said he might move the site, but I can't find it...

John

DNS resolves to 205.234.199.58, but homepage never loads and I get
a Proxy Error in browser.

FYI, Larry

Fuzzyman

John said:
SPE's site (http://pythonide.stani.be/) has been inaccessible to me
for at least a day. Can anyone else get to it?

I looked on Google and didn't see any new locations for SPE. Has it
recently moved to somewhere else? I dimly recall a post by Stani
wherein he said he might move the site, but I can't find it...

He posted a request for free hosting for the project. Looks like maybe
he didn't get it...

Fuzzyman
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/index2.shtml

Bernard

I can send you the latest tar.gz ( SPE-0.8.3.c-wx2.6.1.0.tar ) file if
you want it :)

Bernard

John DeRosa

I can send you the latest tar.gz ( SPE-0.8.3.c-wx2.6.1.0.tar ) file if
you want it :)

I'm looking for SPE for Python 2.5 and wxPython 2.7.2.0, on Windows.
Do you have that?

John DeRosa

yes sir should I send them to you?

Thanks, but no. After I replied to you, I heard from Stani. The
"Python 2.4" image will work just fine on 2.5. And I've done exactly
that, and it runs great.

Thanks anyway!

John