    Can somebody help me ?

    Windows SErver 2003 and framework 1.1.4322

    Regards

    Gir, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Re: Special characters

    Hi there,

    To add in emoji in your ASP.NET webpage, you have to
    use the symbol: URL scheme. For example:

    <mobile:Image
    runat="Server"
    id="emoji"
    AlternateText="Here is an emoji"
    ImageUrl="symbol:51115">
    </mobile:Image>

    The symbole :URL scheme is documented on MSDN:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/mwsdk/html/mwlrfimagecontrol.asp

    Keep in mind that the emoji will only render if the framework
    detects the device as an i-Mode device. It will likely not work
    in emulators (unless the correct User-Agent is transmitted to
    the server).

    I've written an article called "Developing I-Mode Websites
    using Mobile.NET" on ASPToday.com which goes into deeper
    detail.

    Thanks,
    Jean-Luc David
    Microsoft .NET MVP

    http://www.stormpixel.com
    http://weblogs.asp.net/jld/

    Jean-Luc David [MS-MVP], Jul 27, 2004

  3. Gir

    Guest Guest

    Re: Special characters

    Re,

    In fact it is obvious : just write in the html code :
    잫 !!!

    I have not to add a mobile control and set a text.

    Thanks for you reply

    Guest, Jul 27, 2004