    hi friends,
    presently i am doing the bakery system project,
    here i want to use the special cahracters, how i go through it,,,
    vicky, Mar 12, 2008

  2. vicky

    santosh Guest

    vicky wrote:

    > hi friends,
    > presently i am doing the bakery system project,
    > here i want to use the special cahracters, how i go through it,,,

    If this is your best effort at describing a technical problem then maybe
    you should fill the vacancy in that bakery's kitchen?

    Describe your problem in detail with, if possible, compilable source
    that exhibits it.
    santosh, Mar 12, 2008

  3. On 12 Mar, 14:34, vicky <> wrote:

    > presently i am doing the bakery system project,
    > here i want to use the special cahracters, how i go through it,,,

    what sort of special characters? Have you looked at unicode?
    How does your platform implement wchar_t (hope I spelled it right!)

    --
    Nick Keighley
    Nick Keighley, Mar 12, 2008
  4. vicky <> writes:
    > presently i am doing the bakery system project,
    > here i want to use the special cahracters, how i go through it,,,

    Do you mean the characters 's', 'p', 'e', 'c', 'i', 'a', 'l'?

    If not, you're going to have to be a lot more explicit about what
    you're trying to do. What are "special characters"? How and why do
    you want to use them?

    And we have no idea what the "bakery system project" might be. I
    suspect it's a homework assignment. If so, you probably have a
    textbook you can read and an instructor you can ask.

    --
    Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) <>
    Nokia
    Keith Thompson, Mar 12, 2008
  5. santosh said:

    > vicky wrote:
    >
    >> hi friends,
    >> presently i am doing the bakery system project,
    >> here i want to use the special cahracters, how i go through it,,,

    > If this is your best effort at describing a technical problem then maybe
    > you should fill the vacancy in that bakery's kitchen?

    Why not save your sarcasm for those who deserve it? Okay, so it could be a
    troll, but Hanlon's Razor suggests that it's more likely to be a newbie.
    Why not cut him (or, just possibly, her) some slack?

    > Describe your problem in detail with, if possible, compilable source
    > that exhibits it.

    Right.

    Email: -http://www. +rjh@
    Richard Heathfield, Mar 12, 2008
  6. vicky

    santosh Guest

    Richard Heathfield wrote:

    > santosh said:
    >
    >> vicky wrote:
    >>
    >>> hi friends,
    >>> presently i am doing the bakery system project,
    >>> here i want to use the special cahracters, how i go through it,,,

    >> If this is your best effort at describing a technical problem then
    >> maybe you should fill the vacancy in that bakery's kitchen?

    > Why not save your sarcasm for those who deserve it? Okay, so it could
    > be a troll, but Hanlon's Razor suggests that it's more likely to be a
    > newbie. Why not cut him (or, just possibly, her) some slack?

    You don't need to have any C skills to describe a simple problem. It's
    something you are taught by the time you are done with primary school.
    I can't imagine how the OP expects any help to a post as vague as it
    was.

    I can only think of two reasons for this. Either he is not good enough
    with English, or he is some sort of a troll.

    >> Describe your problem in detail with, if possible, compilable source
    >> that exhibits it.

    > Right.

    But you are right. I should have tempered my words. Apologies to the OP.
    santosh, Mar 12, 2008
  7. vicky wrote:
    > hi friends,
    > presently i am doing the bakery system project,
    > here i want to use the special cahracters, how i go through it,,,

    That is not a common problem or project that many people have heard about.

    --
    --Falcon Kirtaran
    Falcon Kirtaran, Mar 12, 2008