special characters

vicky

hi friends,
presently i am doing the bakery system project,
here i want to use the special cahracters, how i go through it,,,

santosh

vicky said:
hi friends,
presently i am doing the bakery system project,
here i want to use the special cahracters, how i go through it,,,

If this is your best effort at describing a technical problem then maybe
you should fill the vacancy in that bakery's kitchen?

Describe your problem in detail with, if possible, compilable source
that exhibits it.

Nick Keighley

presently i am doing the bakery system project,
here i want to use the special cahracters, how i go through it,,,

what sort of special characters? Have you looked at unicode?
How does your platform implement wchar_t (hope I spelled it right!)

Keith Thompson

vicky said:
presently i am doing the bakery system project,
here i want to use the special cahracters, how i go through it,,,

Do you mean the characters 's', 'p', 'e', 'c', 'i', 'a', 'l'?

If not, you're going to have to be a lot more explicit about what
you're trying to do. What are "special characters"? How and why do
you want to use them?

And we have no idea what the "bakery system project" might be. I
suspect it's a homework assignment. If so, you probably have a
textbook you can read and an instructor you can ask.

Richard Heathfield

santosh said:
If this is your best effort at describing a technical problem then maybe
you should fill the vacancy in that bakery's kitchen?

Why not save your sarcasm for those who deserve it? Okay, so it could be a
troll, but Hanlon's Razor suggests that it's more likely to be a newbie.
Why not cut him (or, just possibly, her) some slack?
Describe your problem in detail with, if possible, compilable source
that exhibits it.

Right.

santosh

Richard said:
santosh said:

Why not save your sarcasm for those who deserve it? Okay, so it could
be a troll, but Hanlon's Razor suggests that it's more likely to be a
newbie. Why not cut him (or, just possibly, her) some slack?

You don't need to have any C skills to describe a simple problem. It's
something you are taught by the time you are done with primary school.
I can't imagine how the OP expects any help to a post as vague as it
was.

I can only think of two reasons for this. Either he is not good enough
with English, or he is some sort of a troll.

But you are right. I should have tempered my words. Apologies to the OP.

Falcon Kirtaran

vicky said:
hi friends,
presently i am doing the bakery system project,
here i want to use the special cahracters, how i go through it,,,

That is not a common problem or project that many people have heard about.